Kitchen Fittings Direct - Click & Collect Service
For our Irish customers who prefer to collect their order, we do have a C & C service for prepaid online orders.
Note: Even though there is no longer any Covid restrictions, we still kindly ask you respect any of our staff members preference to remain socially distanced.
When, where and how can I come to collect my order?
- When? - You can once again collect online prepaid orders. You will receive a confirmation email informing you that your order is ready for collection, which will include necessary details to reference your order. Please allow 3 working hours for collection to be ready and do not arrive to collect your order till notified via email, that it is ready.
- Where? - Our C&C orders can be collected from our Dublin premises (1a Mygan Business Park, Jamestown Rd, Finglas, Dublin 11).
- How? - Once you have been notified that your order is ready for collection, please have the name of customer and webshop reference; this will all be contained in your order confirmation email.
- Upon collection or first inspection of goods later on, if there are any damages, incorrectly supplied items, defects or if you wish to exchange/return items, you must contact our sales team. We explicitly communicate that staff operating the trade counter that you collected from, do not resolve any of the potential issues highlighted above. Please contact our sales team to do so.
- Our click & collect service is available to Irish based customers only. UK and rest of Europe located customers cannot avail of this service, at this time.
- If you wish to return an order physically, all returns need to be pre-approved with our online sales team first, no different to if you were posting an item. This must be done via email or over the phone. You cannot return an item to our store without our sales team providing you a RETURN NUMBER via email.