As part of our excellent standard of customer service, we have our own dedicated courier GLS for the UK and listed European countries. All our partners will deliver directly to your home. The kitchenfittingsdirect.com delivery policy is as follows:
- Mainland Great Britain: Orders are dispatched on same working day up till 2pm and should arrive within 2-3 working days from dispatch. NOTE: All orders are being shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) method so all costs of order, VAT, shipping and duties are all covered within amount paid on order. Nothing will stop your order from being shipped directly to you and there will be no custom related fees after sale.
- Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Isles, Orkney, Channel Islands: Orders are dispatched on same working day and should arrive within 3 working days
- Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland: 1-2 working days. Northern Irish customers shall avail of the same 90% next day delivery standard as Rep of Ireland customers with zero customs. Orders received before 15:00 on a working day will be dispatched that day for next day delivery. Any order made after 15.00 or from Friday to Sunday or bank holidays, will be dispatched the next working day.
- Countries outside of listed areas: If you wish to order from kitchenfittingsdirect.com, you can call us during GMT working hours at +44 161 710 0426, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us on our live customer chat widget to proceed with an offline order. You must arrange and cover the cost of delivery separately.
Post Brexit our carriage charges remain as competitive as possible:
- Great Britain (Excluding NI): £10.00 flat rate for all parcels to mainland UK. All ceramic and composite sinks require delivery on a fragile friendly pallet that costs £60 (No extra charge for pallet deliveries in NI). This carriage contribution, contributes to covering the cost of all parcels on your order, customs fees and duties. All UK orders are paid for on a DDP basis. There is no hidden fees of any description on our website. What you see on product page, is the cost of your item. Items with extra length (>1.1m), incur a surcharge as per list below.
- Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Isles, Orkney, Channel Islands : £30 Island flat rate via the same DDP method as above.
- Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland: £5 and free delivery for orders over £100, on all parcel orders. No items travel through customs for all NI orders. Pallet and lengths rates will apply as per above.
NOTE: All lengths greater than 1.1 meters need to travel on separate vans and therefore require a surcharge of £5.