If you wish to return a product you purchased please begin returns process here.
Though all orders are dispatched from Dublin, all customer have the option of returning to our UK Returns Facility in Stockton-on-Tees. This method might result in your return being processed slightly longer than sending back to Dublin (Irish method is defaulted less UK method is requested) but is much cheaper and will avoid duties.
If returning directly to Ireland, please note you must pay duties necessary to ship as per what was paid when originally sending your items. We bear no responsibility in the arranging of such customs.
kitchenfittingsdirect.com is committed to bringing you the best quality products at great prices. We only sell high quality products sourced from reputable dependable manufacturers. We stand over the products that we sell and we advise you to inspect all received orders within 30 days of delivery to ensure the high quality items we supply have been delivered correctly (see below if this is not the case, for redress); see the returns policy below to review our T&Cs; these T&Cs are also displayed at point of purchase for your review and approval
DO inspect the goods within 30 days of receipt!
DO NOT put the goods to one side and leave uninspected within 30 days of receipt!
To qualify for a return on a correctly supplied item/order the following conditions will apply:
- Have you received the item in under 30 days?
(First and foremost, we advise you [as is the case with all deliveries] to inspect your goods as soon as they are received to ensure you have been correctly supplied. You have 30 days to report a fault with an item, after this 30 day period the items will become your property.)
- Have you requested a return via email sent to email@example.com using the same email attached to the order and received a RET # (return number)?
- Have you quoted your order # and/or webshop reference in your email request?
Once you have received a RET #
- You will have an additional 30 days to return the items to the address stipulated in the returns confirmation email (you will have already sent this, at this stage of the return process, if not please return to the previous section and complete the steps).
- The cost of returning the items will need to be borne by you, the customer, as goods were correctly supplied.
Once the items are returned and received by our team, they will be inspected at our warehouse. The items will need to be of a resellable quality and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund.
- If the good returned [for whatever reason] have arrived to our premises damaged or no longer of re-sellable condition, we will email you with evidence of the damage and offer you two options:
1. Have the items disposed of. on premises
2. Send the damaged items back to you free of charge.
- Please note: If you benefited from free shipping on your original order (i.e. for order . £100), this shipping charge will be deducted from your final refund.
- NB: All of our items are stocked in Ireland. If you wish to return an item which has been correctly supplied, you will be obliged to return the item to Ireland and pay the cost of doing this. This does not apply to incorrectly supplied/damaged items as detailed below in the exceptions.
- We will process all refunds within 48 hours of having received the goods. All refunds will be made via the same method of payment as your purchase.
- General return time frames outlined above (30 days from receiving your order to request a return and an additional 30 days from approval, to return items) and specified in your returns email, will need to be adhered to, to be eligible for returns. Requests or returns made outside of the 30 day joint period, will be rejected
- Please note: If you have returned items without adhering to the above (i.e. returning goods without prior contact/approval/consent) your items will be rejected and returned to you without contact, as is in keeping with our policy.
Exceptions to this policy:
1. Special Order Items
We order in specialist items that we have sourced for you on the premise of an entered contract in which you have consented to purchase via email. If special order items are non-defective and correctly supplied as specified on order and spec email that you confirmed, we will not offer a return/refund as per regular stock items outlined in the above T&Cs.
2. Missuplied/Defective Goods
We, at Kitchen Fittings Direct, endeavour to always supply you with the highest quality goods and services. In the extremely rare and unlikely case you are supplied with a defective or damaged item (whether it be a supplier defect, transit damage or anything in between) we will be more than happy to remedy the issue. We stand over our products.
If you receive a defective/incorrect delivery you will need to:
- Email us to inform us of the issue and send through photographic evidence of the disparity in what you’ve received and what you ordered.
- This must be done within 30 days of receiving the items; after this the items will be deemed your property and will not be eligible for redress.
Once informed of the issue, we will respond within 48 hours of the initial email to organise collection (paid by us, as the mistake was our own) and offer remedy to correct the missuply.
This returns page is displayed as a T&C when ordering goods through the webshop and it clearly outlines the conditions for returning items.