Covid-19 Update (Last Updated 09.00am 08/07): Although we are working through the strictest of protocols, for now, we are still open and dispatching items from our Dublin logistics hub for delivery throughout the UK. Normal delivery services with Parcelforce are continuing as per existing leads times till further notice. Please stay safe everyone.
As part of our excellent standard of customer service, we have our own dedicated courier GLS for the UK and listed European countries. All our partners will deliver directly to your home. The kitchenfittingsdirect.com delivery policy is as follows:
- Great Britain: Orders are dispatched on same working day and should arrive within 2 working days.
- Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Isles, Orkney, Channel Islands: Orders are dispatched on same working day and should arrive within 3 working days
- Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland: 1-2 working days. Orders received before 15:00 on a working day will be dispatched that day for next day delivery. Any order made after 15.00 or from Friday to Sunday or bank holidays, will be dispatched the next working day.
- Listed eurozone countries: We deliver to listed mainland Eurozone countries if the registration area. Orders will take 4-5 working days to arrive from processing of order. If you wish to order from a Eurozonce country not stated above, simply contact us.
- Countries outside of listed areas: At present we do not deliver to customers outside of Europe. If you wish to order from kitchenfittingsdirect.com, you can call us during GMT working hours at +44 161 710 0426, email email@example.com or chat to us on our live customer chat widget to proceed with an offline order. You must arrange and cover the cost of delivery separately.
We charge a simple flat rate delivery charge:
- Great Britain: £5.00 or FREE for orders over £100
- Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Isles, Orkney, Channel Islands : £20
- Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland: £5 and FREE delivery for orders over £100
- Listed eurozone countries: €15
NOTE: All lengths greater than 1.1 meters need to travel on separate vans and therefore require a surcharge of £5.
See list of items that carry a surcharge