If you wish to return a product you purchased please begin returns process here.
Please note: As part of social distancing measures relating to coronavirus, we are not accepting any returns brought personally to our store. All returns must be shipped back via post or courier. Find out more here.
kitchenfittingsdirect.com is committed to bringing you the best quality products at great prices. We only sell high quality products sourced from reputable dependable manufacturers. We stand over the products that we sell and in the unlikely event that a product is faulty, we will replace or refund immediately. For all defective or damaged on arrival, please contact us via email to show defect or damage.All return requests must be made within 14 days of arrival to your location. Once request has been granted, you have another 14 days to return goods to our premises.
We also understand that once in a while you may want to return an order. To ensure we can make this as easy as possible, please ensure you hold onto your receipt and any packaging with the item you bought. All refunds will normally to be made to the same method of payment as your purchase. All return requests must be made within 14 days of arrival to your location.
In order to process a return, please follow the following instructions:
Please contact us by email (email@example.com) and provide us with the following information:
- Description of product(s) to be returned
- Reason for return (ie faulty product, damaged product, incorrectly supplied or incorrectly ordered)
- Date of original purchase and webshop or sales order number
All emails relating to returns, should be sent by the same email address, with which you made the original order.
We will respond within 1 working day.
Conditions for return
If the order has been incorrectly supplied or defective, we will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods which must be returned in their original packaging. You must ensure that products are in exact condition that you received and within their original packaging (opened acceptable) to be eligible for refund. All instruction manuals and spare fittings must be within the packaging. The order number must be clearly visible on the outside of the packaging. Non-defective products being returned must be unused, in their original packaging and in a condition fit for resale. The goods should be accompanied by the original invoice. We advise you always inspect goods and report any damages upon arrival or within 14 days otherwise we consider you liable for any damage by default.
- You must return the goods within 14 days of having a return request granted.
All returns must be sent with written agreed consent via email.
After return address has been given via email,the goods need to be returned immediately. Any return sent without any communication/agreement will be sent immediately back to sender regardless of condition and without communication. Any goods received in more than 14 days after granting of request to return will be sent back to sender regardless of condition.
Once we receive the goods, we will verify that they conform to the conditions stated in 2 above.
- If the goods to be returned are faulty, damaged or have been incorrectly supplied by kitchenfittingsdirect.com, we will offer you the choice of sending you replacement goods at no charge, or giving you a full refund.
- If the goods are not faulty and have not been incorrectly supplied, we will give a refund of the value of the original product prices you paid. If you availed of free shipping due to order value, you will be deducted the requisite amount upon returning.
If goods are not faulty and have been correctly supplied, you may only request return provided it is within 14 days of receipt of goods. If you have been correctly supplied then it is your responsibility to return the items within allotted timescale.
We will process all refunds within 48 hours of having received the goods. All refunds will be made via the same method of payment as your purchase.
Special order non-stock items returns policy
- We order in specialist items that we have sourced for you on the premise of an entered contract in which you have consented to purchase via email.
- Therefore further to previous point, if special order items are non-defective and correctly supplied as specified on order and spec email that you confirmed, we will not offer a return/refund as per regular stock items
- Customers should not return items without prior agreement and without a valid return reason.
- Goods returned without prior agreement documented via email will not be processed for refund.
- The responsibility of returning goods in the expected condition to kitchenfittingsdirect.com lies with the customer.
- All email correspondents must be from the same email address, as was used during purchase.
- Please note, for handles and knobs, as they are not mechanical/technical or electrical in nature, if you choose to make a traditional purchase offline in our physical store, you have inspected the items at purchase and are not eligible for return due to a "change of mind" (i.e. no swaps or refunds at a later date due to a subsequent aesthetic change of mind will be accepted). For this reason, if you're unsure about handles or knobs when ordering, we strongly recommend you order online to benefit from full returns privileges.