As part of our excellent standard of customer service, we have our own dedicated courier services. In Ireland it is GLS and UPS for parcel JMC for pallet orders. In the UK and listed European countries, we use GLS for parcel and JMC for pallets. All our partners will deliver directly to your home. The kitchenfittingsdirect.com delivery policy is as follows:
- Ireland: Next working day delivery anywhere in Ireland, domestic delivery of essential products is completely unaffected by Brexit. Same day dispatch for orders up until 12.30pm. If you need to expedite delivery, contact us. Islands and far western rural areas may extend to two working days.
- UK: Please see updated January 2021 delivery situation as a result of Brexit. Northern Ireland has the same delivery times as the republic. Same day dispatch for orders up until 2pm.
- Listed eurozone countries: We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden. Orders will take 5 working days to arrive from processing of order. If you wish to order from a Eurozone country not stated above, simply contact us.
- Countries outside of listed areas: At present we do not deliver to customers outside of Europe. If you wish to order from kitchenfittingsdirect.com, you can call us during Irish working hours at 0035318645210, email firstname.lastname@example.org and proceed with an offline order. You must arrange and cover the cost of delivery separately.
- Collections: Click & Collect is now available from our Collection Point in Finglas. Please review our collection policy for details on C&C orders as there are updated rules regarding timelines and wait times.
Due to the delicate nature of our ceramic sinks, we organise pallet deliveries rather than standard parcel delivery for these products. However, you don't need to worry as we provide the service at no cost to the customer.
Pallet deliveries differ from parcel deliveries in that carriers do not have real time tracking information to send to customer. We ask that customers are able to accept delivery to their delivery address during working days following their order. If you are unavailable to be at home during the estimated delivery window, we ask that you provide a suitable date range as an alternative.
Please note : Due to the nature of pallet deliveries, delivery will only be attempted once. If you are not at home, driver will call your mobile and try stay around for as reasonable as possible but will need to move on. if you are unavailable to accept delivery, our courier will return your order to our warehouse and you will then be notified that it is available for collection.
We charge a simple flat rate delivery charge:
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland: €5 and FREE delivery for orders over €100
- Great Britain: £10.00
- Listed eurozone countries: €15
Note: All lengths that are longer than 1.1 meters have a surcharge of €5.
See list of items that carry a surcharge