Note to all our valued customers: Please be understanding that our usual lead times stated below, may vary during this national Covid-19 phased reopening of both the economy, and our business. We cannot guarantee next working day delivery for all of Ireland but we will try our best. If not next working day, then 2-3 days at worst. Our logistic resources are still limited down during phased reopening. Also, though we will endeavour to respond to all your emails as quick as possible and we do not expect our response times to be longer than 24 working hours, we still kindly ask all our customers to show patience during phased reopening. Our sales support staff are still working remotely and are in remote communication with logistic staff/partners. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe as normal life slowly returns.
As part of our excellent standard of customer service, we have our own dedicated courier services. In Ireland it is GLS and UPS for parcell JMC for pallet orders. In the UK and listed European countries, we use GLS for parcel and JMC for pallets. All our partners will deliver directly to your home. The kitchenfittingsdirect.com delivery policy is as follows:
- Ireland: Next working day delivery anywhere in Ireland. Same day dispatch for orders up until 2.30pm. If you need to expedite delivery, contact us. Islands and far western rural areas may extend to two working days.
- UK: 2-3 working days for nationwide delivery. Northern Ireland has the same delivery times as the republic. Same day dispatch for orders up until 2pm.
- Listed eurozone countries: We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden. Orders will take 5 working days to arrive from processing of order. If you wish to order from a Eurozone country not stated above, simply contact us.
- Countries outside of listed areas: At present we do not deliver to customers outside of Europe. If you wish to order from kitchenfittingsdirect.com, you can call us during Irish working hours at 0035318645210, email email@example.com and proceed with an offline order. You must arrange and cover the cost of delivery separately.
- Collections: As of the 13/07, our click & collect service is once again available to all Irish based customers. Albeit, under strict Covid-19 safety guidelines and a minimum 24 hour waiting slot. Please see here for further details.
We charge a simple flat rate delivery charge:
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland: €5 and FREE delivery for orders over €100
- Great Britain: £5.00 or FREE for orders over £100
- Listed eurozone countries: €15
Note: All lengths that are longer than 1.1 meters have a surcharge of €5.
See list of items that carry a surcharge