As part of our excellent standard of customer service, we have our own dedicated courier services. In Ireland it is GLS for parcel, UPS for lengths and JMC for pallet orders. In the UK and listed European countries, we use GLS for parcel and JMC for pallets. All our partners will deliver directly to your home. The kitchenfittingsdirect.com delivery policy is as follows:
- Ireland: All orders captured before 12pm, should dispatch the same working. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery nationwide in Ireland (90% rate on next working day). Customers in islands and far western rural areas may need to wait a minimum of two working days.
- UK: Please see updated UK delivery page. Northern Ireland has the same delivery times as the republic. Same day dispatch for orders up until 12pm.
- Listed eurozone countries: We deliver items that can be sent vis parcel, to Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden. Orders will take 5-6 working days to arrive from dispatch of order. If you wish to order from a Eurozone country not stated above, please contact us.
- Countries outside of listed areas: At present we do not deliver to customers outside of Europe. If you wish to order from kitchenfittingsdirect.com, you can call us during Irish working hours at 0035318645210, email firstname.lastname@example.org and proceed with an offline order. You must arrange and cover the cost of delivery separately.
- Collections: Click & Collect services shall resume from the 28th of February. Click here to find out more.
Due to the delicate nature of our ceramic sinks, we organise pallet deliveries rather than standard parcel delivery for these products. However, you don't need to worry as we provide the service at no cost to the customer.
Pallet deliveries differ from parcel deliveries in that carriers do not have real time tracking information to send to customer. We ask that customers are able to accept delivery to their delivery address during working days following their order. If you are unavailable to be at home during the estimated delivery window, we ask that you provide a suitable date range as an alternative.
Please note : Due to the nature of pallet deliveries, delivery will only be attempted once. If you are not at home, driver will call your mobile and try stay around for as reasonable as possible but will need to move on. if you are unavailable to accept delivery, our courier will return your order to our warehouse and you will then be notified that it is available for collection.
Standard delivery rates as follows:
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland: €5 and FREE delivery for all parcel orders over €100. Some items require pallet delivery and may incur an additional pallet charge which will be stated on relevant product page.
- Great Britain: £10.00
- Listed eurozone countries: €15
Note: All lengths that are longer than 1.1 meters have a surcharge of €5.
See list of items that carry a surcharge