Kitchen Fittings Direct - Covid-19 Click & Collect Procedure
For our Irish customers who prefer to collect their order, we do have a C & C service once more. Albeit the collection point will be at a separate collection drop off to our premises. For those of you who availed of this service last year fear not, new collection point is only 2 doors down from us in our carrier partners collection hub: UPS. Our updated Click & Collect procedure is as follows:
Note: We ask you to please only avail of this Click & Collect service if you are showing no symptoms of Covid-19 or are fully vaccinated. For the protection of our customers, staff and courier partners we ask you to consider the above and below points, prior to placing your order.
When, where and how can I come to collect my order?
- When? - At present, we are operating on a basis of C&C orders being delivered and made available for collection, at the collection point hub of our carrier partner UPS. Collection orders will be delivered to this site once a day. You may have to wait up to 24 hours for collection to be ready for pickup after they've been ordered. For any orders made before 11am, it likely you will be able to collect the same day. Please wait possibly up to 24 hours before coming to collect your order at the UPS collection point in Finglas. You will receive a confirmation email informing you that your order is ready for collection, which will include details for finding the collection point and referencing your order. You cannot go to collection point to collect your order till notified via email, that it is there and ready for collection. It is 99% likely that your order is not ready/there if you go without this email notification. COLLECTIONS ARE NOT OCCURING AT OUR OWN PREMISES.
- Where? - Our C&C orders are now being processed for collection at our Dublin Collection point in UPS, one of our carrier partners. For those of you who availed of our C&C service pre Covid, fear not, its only 2 doors down! This is located at the UPS premises (Mygan Business Park, Jamestown Rd, Finglas, Dublin 11). The collection address and details will be contained in your C&C order confirmation email, received once your order is placed through the webshop.
- How? - Once you have been notified that your order is ready for collection, when coming to collect at the UPS collection point, please have the name of customer and webshop reference; this will all be contained in your order confirmation email..
- Upon collection or first inspection of goods later on, If there are any damages, incorrectly supplied items, defects or if you wish to exchange/return items, you must contact our sales team. You explicitly cannot come to our own premises as it remains closed to solely being a dispatch warehouse for online deliveries . Any customer who arrives at our own premises, will be guided by our logistic staff towards contacting our sales team and refused any further service.
- Please take into consideration, that all sales support staff are still between days working remotely and working in the building and are therefore still in remote communication somedays with customers, logistic colleagues in the warehouse and the collection drop off point in UPS.
- Our click & collect service is available to Ireland based customers only. UK and rest of Europe located customers cannot avail of this service, at this time.
- Please take note, that our showroom will remain closed for the rest of 2021.
Thank you for your patience and continued support during the course of the pandemic year/s. If you have any questions relating to any of above, be sure to contact us and we will be glad to help.
Stay safe everyone. Nearly there.