Kitchen Fittings Direct - Covid-19 Click & Collect Procedure
As we know many of our customers prefer to collect their goods from our Dublin location, we are finally able to resume click & collect services. As per before lockdown, simply select the collection option in checkout of site. However, for the safety of you our valued customer and that of our staff members in the warehouse, our click & collect policy has been updated with the following guidelines that we must insist are strictly adhered to, in order for the click & collect facility to be available for our customers.
When is it safe to come collect your order?
- For your own safety and that of our staff, we kindly ask you to wait as much as 24 working hours before your order is ready to collect.
- Also in following with our overall company social distancing safety guidelines, please do not come to our premises, till you have been notified via email, that your order is ready for collection.
- Please have the name of customer and webshop reference to hand when collecting.
- At present we cannot ask customers for signature as per social distancing measures. Please be aware that goods are being given to receiver in good faith and that it is implied by default, that you have received your goods, when they are collected by any person in the possession of both your name and webshop reference. We will not give order to any customer not in possession of a webshop reference.
- If there are any damages, incorrectly supplied items, defects or if you wish to exchange/return items, you must contact our sales team. You explicitly cannot return to our premises without prior communication and permission . Any customer who comes back without permission or prior knowledge, will be guided by our logistic staff towards contacting our sales team and refused any further service.
- Please take into consideration that all sales support staff are still working remotely, are not on the premises and are therefore still in remote communication with both customers and logistic colleagues in the warehouse.
- Our click & collect service is available to Ireland based customer's only. UK and rest of Europe located customers cannot avail of this service.
- Please take note, that our showroom remains closed till further notice.
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we return to full operations in stages. If you have any questions relating to any of above, be sure to contact us and we will be glad to help.